Check latest updates of UP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification, Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key and Result Updates of Constable Vacancy, SI Recruitment Latest News to Official Website of UP Police at www.uppbpb.gov.in
If you want to Government Job in UP Police department as a constable, SI, Computer Operator, Women SI and Head Constable then check latest updates of UP Police recruitment 2018 and get detail information. In this regard, recruitment process and vacancy detail are given through official website of UP Police at www.uppbpb.gov.in. Because, UP Police will be released soon the notification for recruitment of Constable, Head Constable and SI vacancies. The matter related to UP police recruitment is pending in court and decision will be solved soon. After this, the examination authority will be published the official advertisement regarding Police Constable Vacancy through the official website and daily news papers. For more detail, read this article carefully and check UP Police recruitment latest updates regularly.
- 1 UP Police Constable Recruitment Vacancy Detail:
- 2 Online Application:
- 3 Police Recruitment 2017 Job Detail:
- 4 Eligibility for UP Police Recruitment:
- 5 How to Apply for UP Police Job?
- 6 Application Form and Fee for Police Recruitment:
- 7 Selection Process of Candidates:
- 8 Download Notification
- 9 Latest Released Recruitments:
UP Police Constable Recruitment Vacancy Detail:
Uttar Pradesh Police invites online applications for 41520 vacancies of head constable, constable, and sub-inspector. The candidates will be going through several tests both physically and mentally to prove himself. The entry for these vacancies is both for male and female candidates. So, interested male and female candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply online before the last date. All the details regarding these vacancies are given below.
Follow step by step process for apply UP Police Recruitment 2018-
Step 1- Visit Official Website prpb.gov.in and find official notification
Step 2- Download Notification in PDF Format
Step 3- Read notification carefully and check eligibility and required documents list
Step 4- Complete all documents for apply online
Step 5- Follow the link of online application for UP Police Recruitment 2018
Step 6- Fill online application
Step 7- Upload your documents, photo and signature scanned copy on portal
Step 8- Pay application fee online
Step 9- Submit your application form and take printout
Police Recruitment 2017 Job Detail:
- Job Name: constable, head constable and sub-inspector (SI)
- Total Vacancies: 41520 vacancies
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Job Type: government job
Eligibility for UP Police Recruitment:
Age limit: The candidates applying for these vacancies should be a minimum of 18 years. The upper age limit is 22 for male candidates and 25 for female candidates. Age relaxation is given to the candidates belonging to reserved categories. The candidates belonging to OBC and ST/SC category get an age relaxation of 5 years on their upper age limit.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed class 12th and should have a passing certificate.
Physical Requirement: The male candidates applying for these vacancies should be at least 168 cm in height with a minimum weight of 50 Kg and chest 79 cm. whereas the female candidates applying should be 152 cm in height with a minimum of 40 kg weight.
The male candidates applying here should complete the 4.8 K.M. race in at least 27 minutes, if the candidate completes the 4.8 km race in 17 minutes then he will be getting 200 marks and if completes the race in 27 minutes then he will be getting 120 marks.
The female candidates have a target of 2.4 Km race in 16 minutes to complete and if she completes 2.4 km race in 11 minutes then she will be getting 200 marks and if she completes the race in 16 minutes then she will be getting 120 marks.
How to Apply for UP Police Job?
The candidates applying for these vacancies should be eligible. The eligible candidates need to follow these simple steps:
- First, visit the official website of UP police @www.uppbpb.gov.in (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board)
- Go to the recruitments section.
- Select the post you want to apply here for.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- Submit the application fee.
- Take a print out of the application form for further use.
Application Form and Fee for Police Recruitment:
The application form will be filled online Probably for the UP Police constable post. In this context, information of the application form of UP Police Constable Examination will be updated after the official notice is issued. The applications form for the said examination will be filled online or offline and the application fee will probably be similar to previous examinations. If there is some change in it, its information will also be updated in this article. Before filling the application form, please read the detailed advertisement of the UP police recruitment. For this, the application fee is Rs 200 for all the candidates was last year and it will only be paid online.
Selection Process of Candidates:
Under the UP Police recruitment process, the candidates will be first selected on the percentage in 12th class. The selected candidates will be further selected on the basis of the physical test as per the norms fixed by UP Police examination authority. In this regard, details of UP Police physical test, you can check in eligibility in above of this article.
For more details and download the official notification regarding UP Police recruitment, visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh police through the given link.
Candidates receive the latest news of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Process to link given below. Because the latest updates and recruitment notification are being given the links under Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Process. This will enable the candidates to be aware of the latest information about the recruitment process.
Latest Released Recruitments:
- IB Recruitment 2018 | MHA IB Security Assistant Vacancy
- Bihar Police SI, ASI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Uttarakhand UKMSSB Recruitment | UKMSSB Vacancies Notification |
- GPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
- UPSSSC- Online Form, Recruitment Notification, Admit Card & Result
- SSCKKR Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2018
- SSC SI Recruitment 2018 for Delhi Police, CAPF and CISF
- Dena Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2018
- West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment Notification Admit Card
- SSC CGL Exam Notification 2018 Released, Apply Online
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2018 | Haryana Government Job
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018
- HPSSSB Recruitment Notification 2018 | Apply Online at www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- BSSC Stenographer Job Recruitment Admit Card | Bihar Steno Vacancies |
- SSC GD Constable Exam 2018- Online Form, Recruitment, Admit Card & Result