UPPCL recruitment notification 2017 has been released and invited online applications for 5200 posts of Stenographer and Office Assistant vacancy, Download UPPCL Revised Group C Advertisement
- 1 UPPCL Recruitment Notification 2017:
- 2 Office Assistant and Stenographer Recruitment Notification:
- 3 Office Assistant and Stenographer Vacancy Detail:
UPPCL Recruitment Notification 2017:
The advertisement has been issued for appointment of 5200 posts of Office Assistant and Stenographer in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL). Under the Corporation, the posts of Office Assistant Grade C and Stenographer Grade-C will be filled on the basis of written examination and typing test. In this regard, online applications are invited from interested persons. Online application for Office Assistant and Stenographer vacancy can be done until October 23, 2017. Under this recruitment process, the beneficiaries of the reservation will also be given to the candidates of Uttar Pradesh and the candidates of other states will be covered under the unreserved category.
Revised UPPCL Stenographer and Office Assistant Recruitment Notification Published on- 05 October 2017
Office Assistant and Stenographer Recruitment Notification:
Office Assistant and Stenographer recruitment process have been started by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL). In this regard, recruitment notification has been issued by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. Through this recruitment process, thousands of office assistant grade-3 and Stenographer Grade-3 posts are to be recruited. Candidates can fill online application form for this. Online application forms can be filled through the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation by August 12, 2017. During the online application form, the examination fee will also be paid online. But the examination fee has been set too high for these posts. Rs 1,000 have been set as per UPPCL recruitment notification for the unreserved category candidates. While for reserved category candidate’s ₹ 700 application fees has been fixed by examination authority. Similarly, the examination fee for the disabled candidates is fully exempted, i.e., the applicants with disabilities will not pay the examination fee.
For the UPPCL Office Assistant and Stenographers recruitment, only the candidates of Uttar Pradesh will get the benefit of reservation. In this regard, the details of the office assistant vacancy can be obtained from the link given below. Candidates wishing to apply for these positions, he/she downloaded official notification through given link below. And read the information given in it well. For recruitment to UPPCL office assistant vacancy, candidates will undergo on the written exam and Hindi Typing Test. In this examination, the speed limit for the Hindi typing test has been at 30 words per minute. Apart from this, the Shorthand skill test will be done for Stenographer post.
Office Assistant and Stenographer Vacancy Detail:
In the UP Power Corporation Limited, 2662 vacancies of Office Assistant and Stenographers are vacant. In this regard, online application has been invited by the UPPCL. Category wise vacancy detail is given in official notification. For this, must check UPPCL Office Assistant and Stenographer notification. In this recruitment process, only belonging candidates to Uttar Pradesh have been reserved vacancy. In this regard, detailed vacancy information should check online through to going given a link.
Post-Wise Vacancy Detail:
- Online Registration / Application start date 07.10.2017
- Online Registration / Application end date 23.10.2017
- Application Fee Payment Starts 08.10.2017
- Application Fee Payment Ends 24.24.2017
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 21 to 40 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
Detail Educational qualification for UPPCL Recruitment according to Job title, please visit the official website and read official notification. The official website link is given below to this post. Candidates should possess Graduate Degree, Stenography or Shorthand speed and Commerce degree from recognized Institution / University. Refer the official notification for post wise qualification details.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- for general category and Rs. 700/- for SC/ST candidates through by using net banking or visa/master credit/debit card or SBI Challan.
The selection process of UPPCL Recruitment will be based on written exam test, stenography skill test and typing skill test.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.uppcl.org from 25 July to 12 August 2017.
Latest Released Recruitment Notification:
- RPSC Job Recruitment Notification 2018 |Apply Online|
- HPSSSB Recruitment Notification 2018 | Apply Online at www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- UP NRHM Recruitment
- Bombay High Court Stenographer and Clerk Recruitment Notification
- “Upbpb” Official website of UP Police- Get Latest Recruitment Notification of UPBPB
- Uttarakhand Group C Recruitment Notification 2018
- UP VDO Vacancy- UPSSSC VDO Recruitment Online Application 2018
- TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 | Get TSPSC Job Detail and Download Notification in PDF |
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification
- Railway RPF Constable Recruitment Apply Online
- Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk and Stenographer Recruitment, Admit Card
- F R I Dehradun Recruitment Notification and Apply Online
- SSC CGL Exam Notification 2018 Released, Apply Online
- RPSC Teachers Recruitment Notification | 6468 Teachers Vacancies Apply Online