Previous year question paper of UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam 2012 General knowledge solved paper online practice test. Prepare your exam to online quiz test having various category. Who will be the topper of this quiz test?
Total No. of Question – 20
Time limit – 40 min
Answer of question will be show after complete a quiz.
50 Toppers name and your score displayed will be Leader board.
Don’t refresh the page, if you have start a quiz.
- 1 Each of the following questions has four sentences, indicated by 1, 2, 3 and 4. Choose the most logical order of sentences from the given choices to construct a meaningful paragraph.
- 1.0.1 Results
- 1.0.2 Categories
- 22.214.171.124 1. Question
- 126.96.36.199 2. Question
- 188.8.131.52 3. Question
- 184.108.40.206 4. Question
- 220.127.116.11 5. Question
- 18.104.22.168 6. Question
- 22.214.171.124 7. Question
- 126.96.36.199 8. Question
- 188.8.131.52 9. Question
- 184.108.40.206 10. Question
- 220.127.116.11 11. Question
- 18.104.22.168 12. Question
- 22.214.171.124 13. Question
- 126.96.36.199 14. Question
- 188.8.131.52 15. Question
- 184.108.40.206 16. Question
- 220.127.116.11 17. Question
- 18.104.22.168 18. Question
- 22.214.171.124 19. Question
- 126.96.36.199 20. Question
- 2 Leaderboard: UPSC CDS EXAM 2012 GK QUESTION PAPER – QUIZ TEST 2
0 of 20 questions completed
You must specify a text.
Each of the following questions has four sentences, indicated by 1, 2, 3 and 4. Choose the most logical order of sentences from the given choices to construct a meaningful paragraph.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1. Question1 points
The National Commission for Women was created–by
2. Question1 points
Under which law it is prescribed that all proceedings in the Supreme Court of India shall be in English language?
3. Question1 points
Which one of the following reactions is the main cause of the energy radiation from the Sun?
4. Question1 points
In SONAR, we use–
5. Question1 points
A liquid is kept in a regular cylindrical vessel up to a certain height. If this vessel is replaced by another cylindrical vessel, having half the area of cross-section of the bottom, the pressure on the bottom will–
6. Question1 points
The time period of a simple pendulum having a spherical wooden bob is 2 s. If the bob is replaced by a metallic one twice as heavy, the time period will be–
7. Question1 points
Which one of the following statements about an atom is not correct?
8. Question1 points
China recently objected to the participation of an Indian company in its joint venture with another country for offshore oil exploration. Which one of the following is that country?
9. Question1 points
Which one of the following statements is correct ?
The current Prime Minister of Nepal Dr. Baburam Bhattarai is heading a
10. Question1 points
An African country, Sudan has been broken into two recently with formation of a new country named South Sudan. Economy of South Sudan will depend on its–
11. Question1 points
Over 90% of the world’s biomass is in–
12. Question1 points
Which one of the following is a source of methane emission into the atmosphere ?
13. Question1 points
Which one of the following statements is not correct?
14. Question1 points
Carbon dioxide is called a greenhouse gas because–
15. Question1 points
The fossil of Archaeopteryx represents the evidence of origin of–
16. Question1 points
Which of the following statements is/are correct?
1. NIFTY is based upon 50 firms in India.
2. NIFTY is governed and regulated by the Reserve Bank of India.
3. NIFTY does not trade in mutual funds.
Select the correct answer using the code given below–
17. Question1 points
When the productive capacity of the economic system of a State is inadequate to create sufficient number of jobs, it is called–
18. Question1 points
Which one of the following is not a Millennium Development Goal of the United Nations?
19. Question1 points
Fiscal policy in India is formulated by–
20. Question1 points
Which one of the following is not a clause of World Trade Organisation ?
Leaderboard: UPSC CDS EXAM 2012 GK QUESTION PAPER – QUIZ TEST 2
|Table is loading|
|No data available|