UPSC CDS-II notification 2017 of “COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION” (CDS) has been released and invites online application to interested candidates. “Union Public Service Commission” (UPSC) is conducted CDS online examination every year in twice. CDS Notification 2017 issued by UPSC on August 9. Interested candidates may apply for CDS Second Examination 2017 until September 8, 2017. The examination program will be held in the month of November. For detailed information, this article will update you in the said time frame. So, you can bookmark this page to learn the CDS latest application. The detailed information regarding UPSC CDS-II notification of 2017 is given in official notification. Candidates can download official notification to given below direct download link.
UPSC CDS-II Examination Description:
CDS are acronyms of Combined Defence Services. CDS Exam 2017-II notification will be published by UPSC on the month of August. Interested candidates can download the application form, exam dates and complete eligibility criteria to given below link of UPSC official website. Apply online for CDS 2nd 2017 application form till the last date 08th September 2017. CDS is one of the most popular examinations which get conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The main aim of conducting this examination is to select candidates for the various posts in Indian Military Academy (IMA), Officers Ranks Training Academy, Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy. Interested Unmarried and eligible candidates are invited to apply for CDS exam. You can check out the complete eligibility criteria in order to fill the CDS application form. We are going to provide you all the necessary information regarding UPSC CDS Exam 2017. So just read this article completely. You can bookmark this page because official notification PDF download link will be available on this page from 09 August 2017. Continue reading this post for CDS exam preparation tips.
Download CDS Notification – English
Download CDS II 2017 Examination Notification – Hindi
Link will be updated soon
CDS Application Form:
Candidates who want to apply for CDS-II examination; I have informed that check application form and can apply online through official website. Visit UPSC official website for latest updates and UPSC CDS Notification or here we will keep latest updating.
Eligibility Criteria for CDS Exam:
- Educational Qualification: Minimum qualification for CDS exam or IMA and Officer’s Training Academy is Candidate needs to have a bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- For Indian Naval Academy – Candidate must have done Engineering Diploma / Training from a recognized university or institution.
- For Air Force Academy – Candidate needs to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Physics and Chemistry subjects in 10+2) or Bachelor’s in Technology (B.Tech.).
- Candidates who are appearing the final year of their required educational qualification, they can also apply for the CDS Exam 2016.
Age Limit for CDS Exam:
- For Indian Maritime Academy (IMA) candidates must have Unmarried Male and age should be between 18 and 22 years.
- For Indian Naval Academy (INA) – Candidates must have unmarried Male and age limit should be between 18 and 22 years.
- For Indian Air force Academy (IAA) – Candidates must have unmarried Male and age limit should be between 18 and 22 years.
- For Officers Training Academy (SSC Course for Men) – Candidates can be unmarried or married male and age limit should be between 18 and 22 years.
- For Officers Training Academy – Candidates can be Unmarried/ Windows/ Divorcees and age limit should be between 18 and 22 years.
Interested and eligible candidates can get the application fee online from the official site that is www.upsconline.nic.in. Candidates belonging to General and OBC category they need to pay Rs 200 and Women, SC and ST candidates do not need to pay the application fee for CDS exam. Application fee payment can be done via net banking or debit card through the online payment gateway.
NOTE: UPSC has conduct CDS Examinations in twice a year. The first exam has conducted in the month of February and the second exam is conducted in October or November respectively every year. UPSC has already released the .
Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian citizen, Bhutan Citizen, Nepal Citizen or Tibetan refugee who had come to India before 1st January 2962 and must have permanent living in India.
CDS Exam-II (2nd) 2017 Important Dates:
- Notification will be released- 09th August 2017
- Last date to apply- Friday 08th September 2017
- Date of the examination – Sunday 19th November 2017
Candidates Selection Procedure for CDS:
UPSC will be conducting Written Exam, Personal Interview and Personality Test for CDS examination in national level. The Documents Verification will be done after the performance of their written exam and Interview that will be decided by the UPSC.
Check Out CDS Preparation Tips
You May Also Like To Check these Section of our website:
You can find this article to search term like- UPSC CDS Notification, CDS Notification 2017, CDS-II notification 2017, Download UPSC CDS Notification 2017 and UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2017 etc.