Check and download “Admit Card” for UPSC CMS examination 2017 through the official website at www.upsc.gov.in or to the direct link given below. CMS written exam will be conducted in August 2017. In this context, UPSC has been released CMS Admit Card 2017. So, the candidate must download Computer-based Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) Admit Card through UPSC official website (www.upsc.gov.in) before the examination date. In this regard, candidates can download Admit Card online from July 24 to 23 August 2017. Direct link for download admit card is given below in this article. During this, must read necessary guidelines related to examination and comply with them during the examination.
UPSC CMS Written Exam Admit Card 2017:
UPSC has already issued the official notification about the UPSC CMS exam 2017. The candidates those have applied online before can now download their “Admit Card” so that they can go for the examination. The examination will most probably take place on 13th August 2017. The examination venue will be given in your admit card. Admit cards are available online. To get details regarding the admit cards of UPSC CMS.
Download Admit Card UPSC CMS 2017:
The candidates those have successfully applied and had made their application fee payment can only download admit cards via online, rest people can try next year. To download your admit card follow these simple steps.
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- A direct link of the website is attached here (www.upsc.gov.in).
- Now go to the admit card section.
- There you will see two options, select the option telling the examination admit cards.
- Select the UPSC CMS exam and a new link will be opened.
- Enter your name and your parent’s name.
- Make sure you type the spelling exactly what you filled in your application form.
- Submit the details your hall ticket or admit card will appear.
- Save it and take a print out of it for future use.
Candidates must read all instruction regarding CMS examination during the download admit card. And follow them up to the examination.
Admit Card CMS 2017:
The candidates those have not applied before the last date and make the application fee payment won’t be getting any admit card and this means that they won’t be able to give exam this year. Candidates need to bring admit cards at the examination hall or they won’t be able to give exams. Your admit card contains:
Name of the candidate
Passport size photograph of the candidate
Time of examination
Address of the venue
Name of the examination
If any of the following detail is missing from your admit cards make sure to contact UPSC regarding this problem before your exam date.
Important instructions for UPSC CMS exam:
Latest Released Admit Cards:
- Railway Admit Card- Download RRB Group-D Exam Admit Card 2018
- HNBGU EDRP CBCS Exam Result, Admit Card 2018
- SBI PO Admit Card 2018
- RPSC Admit Card 2018
- Hnbgu.ac.in Latest Update- Exam Results, Date Sheet, Admit Card and Notification
- UP D.El.Ed. Admit Card Merit List- Selection Process 2018
- Rajasthan Police Admit Card | Download Constable Exam Admit Card |
- “Upbpb” Official website of UP Police- Get Latest Recruitment Notification of UPBPB
- HPBOSE Admit Card 2018
- UBTER Admit Card 2018 |Download Group-C Exam Admit Card|
- HPSSSB Admit Card 2018 | Admin Card of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Exam|
- HNBGU B.Ed. Admit Card 2018 | Download Uttarakhand B.Ed. Entrance Exam Admit Card |
- HPU Exam Updates | www.hpuniv.nic.in Admit Card, Results, Date Sheet and Application form|
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card for Grade-C and Grade-D Skill Test
- APTET Admit Card Exam Schedule 2018