UPSC has released the official notification for the recruitment of senior grade in 72 posts. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria, recruitment process, recruitment notification and vacant post for the vacancies and apply online before 29.06.2017. Details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and all the details regarding these posts of senior grade are given below in this post.
UPSC Senior Grade Post Job details:
- Total Vacancies: 72 posts
- Job location: all India
- Post name: Senior Grade of Information Service
- Job type: government jobs
The candidates applying for Senior Grade vacancy should be less than 30 years of age. The minimum age is kept as 18 years. Age relaxation of 3 years is given to the candidates belonging to OBC category, 5 years for the SC/ST category candidates and 10 years for the PWD candidates. For more details regarding the age limit refer to the official notification.
The candidate applying for Senior Grade posts should be graduated from a recognized university in the journalism or mass communication field. The candidate should also have a 2 years experience in this field. Refer to the official notification for more details.
UPSC Senior Grade Application Process:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following these simple steps. The candidates need to first log in to the official website of UPSC to apply for these vacancies of the senior grade. A direct link of the website is attached here upsc.gov.in. Now go to the recruitment section and select the post you want to apply here for after reading the important instructions given on the website. Fill the application form and submit the details. Fill the application fee and in the end take a print out of the application form for future use.
The application fee is Rs 25 for the general candidates. There is no fee for the reserved category candidates can female candidates.
UPSC Senior Grade Selection Process:
UPSC Senior Grade posts selection method is the basis of written exam and interview. Candidates will be selected after the written test. The selected candidates will have to prove themselves in the interview after which they will be selected for the vacancies. For more details refer to the official website.
Latest UPSC Notifications:
- Application Rejection List of NDA Naval Academy Examination 2016
- UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2018 | Apply Online & Download Application form-upsc.gov.in
- UPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
- UPSC NDA & Naval Academy Examination 2018 Notification
- UPSC Professor Recruitment Notification 2017
- UPSC Senior Grade Recruitment 2017
- UPSC CMS Examination Notification 2017
- UPSC CAPF (AC) 2017 Notification, Application Form and Exam Dates
- UPSC Recruitment 2017 Job Alert – Lecturer Posts
- UPSC Dental Surgeon Special Recruitment Notification 2016
- UPSC ESE Examination Final Vacancy Position