Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test (UTET) syllabus for written examination can check and download through this article. We are published here detailed Syllabus of UTET latest exam 2017. If you are going to participate in UTET examination then must download UTET primary and Junior TET exam syllabus for preparation of the written test.
उत्तराखंड अध्यापक पात्रता परीक्षा प्रथम एवं द्वितीय यानी यूटीईटी फर्स्ट एवं सेकंड 2017 प्राथमिक एवं उच्च प्राथमिक शिक्षकों की अध्यापक पात्रता परीक्षा का पाठ्यक्रम
The Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Exam is to be held on December 15. This examination will be held at two levels. UTET First and UTET Seconds. Both exams will be held on the same day and UTET Admit Card will be released on 25th November 2017. If a candidate wants to be involved in both examinations of primary and upper primary level, he may be involved in both examinations. The Teacher Eligibility Test will contain multiple choice questions. Each question will be of one digit. Negative numbers will not be given in this examination. The duration of the UET exam will be two and a half hours and a total of 150 questions will be asked. In addition to Hindi and English language question papers, other question papers will be printed in both languages ie Hindi and English. The subject wise details of the examination course are given below picture-
Download the UTET Exam Syllabus:
There will be 30 questions related to child development subject under UET primary level examination. Which will be 30 digits. Apart from this, questions related to first language, second language, math and environmental studies will be asked. The total number of questions in this question paper will be 150.
This paper will be of 150 marks. Similarly, in the upper primary level i.e. the UTET second course, a total of 150 questions will be asked similarly. This question paper will contain questions related to child development. Apart from this, questions related to mathematics and science subjects for the first language, second language, mathematics and science teacher and questions related to social studies will be asked for teachers of social studies. For teachers related to other disciplines, one should choose between mathematics and science or social studies.
The first language that will be the language of teaching, the person concerned will have to select one language from Hindi and English. And the level of question paper level of the said language will be higher than the second selected language. In the form of the second language, the candidate must select one of the languages of Hindi, English, Sanskrit and Urdu. This will be different from the first selected language. Candidates must clearly mention first selection language and third selection language on their application form.
Check and download your UTET Syllabus and now about Exam Updates.
TET Exam Latest News:
- Kerala TET Online Application Form 2019
- HTET Admit Card 2019
- UTET Answer Key 2018 Released
- UP TET Result 2018 | TET Written Exam Result Check at upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- UP TET Admit Card 2018 | Download UP TET Exam Admit Card to UP Education Board Official Website |
- UTET Admit Card 2018 | Download Uttarakhand TET Exam Admit Card |
- HP TET Result 2018 Released
- UTET Exam Updates | Uttarakhand TET Notification, Application form, Result, Answer key 2018
- CTET Exam Form 2018 Notification Download | Check Application and Latest Updates
- HP TET Admit Card 2018 | Download from hpbose.org |
- HP TET 2018 Online Application
- HP TET 2018 Notification | hpbose HP TET Online Application Form |
- CTET Application 2018 Date Postponed- New date will be announced soon
- APTET Admit Card Exam Schedule 2018
- AP TET Online Application 2018 |Download Notification and Apply Online|