UTET old paper download Uttarakhand TET Previous Exam Solved Question Paper of General Awareness, Child Development, Environment Science, Teaching Ability, Hindi, Maths, English Language is available for download.
If you are going to participate in the forthcoming examination of Uttarakhand TET, then prepare for the examination according to the TET Syllabus. For this, study through the important link given below, as per the previous year’s question papers. The question papers of the previous years can be downloaded subject wise from here. Firstly check the course of Uttarakhand TET Examination. After that, prepare according to the old question papers of UTET. It is necessary to prepare for the exam, that only study according to the prescribed curriculum. There has been a slight change in the examination course this year. So, definitely check the new course and understand the method of the questions in it.
Download UTET Previous Exam Paper PDF:
Candidates who are going to participate in Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Examination, they can get the previous year’s papers for preparation of their exams from here. In this article, we have been providing Question Paper and Solved Question Paper of TET Examinations of the past years. For this, you should check the course of the TET Exam and prepare for your exam as per the previous year’s Question Paper.
Uttarakhand TET examination is conducted every year. Millions of candidates participate in this examination. This year the exam is scheduled to be held on December 15. Admit cards will be issued for Uttarakhand TET from November 25. There have also been some changes in the examination course. In this year’s examination, the questions of child development, Hindi language, English language and mathematics and general studies have been included. Therefore it is necessary to check the question papers of the past years for the preparation of the TET examination.
UTET Exam Pattern:
Objective type questions are asked in the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test. Under this, 30 questions of child development, 30 questions of Language First and 30 questions of Language Seconds are asked. Similarly, questions related to Mathematics, Science and General Studies in UTET Second, that is, Upper Primary Teacher Examinations are asked. In this examination, only 150 questions are asked and it is 150 marks. Merit list of candidates is prepared for the examination. Candidates participating in the UET Exam this year will not be given negative marks. The exam will be held in two shifts. The first shift will be from 10:00 to 12:30 and the second shift examination will be from 2:00 till 4:30. The topic of environmental science is also included in this year. According to the subject, the candidate should select the question papers of the previous years and be prepared with the questions asked in the past years. In this article, we are also providing the previous year’s Question Paper of the TET Examination of other states, which will be helpful in preparing for your UTET examination.
TET Exam Latest Updates:
- UP TET Admit Card 2018 | Download UP TET Exam Admit Card to UP Education Board Official Website |
- UTET Admit Card 2018 | Download Uttarakhand TET Exam Admit Card |
- HP TET Result 2018 Released
- UTET Exam Updates | Uttarakhand TET Notification, Application form, Result, Answer key 2018
- CTET Exam Form 2018 Notification Download | Check Application and Latest Updates
- HP TET Admit Card 2018 | Download from hpbose.org |
- HP TET 2018 Online Application
- HP TET 2018 Notification | hpbose HP TET Online Application Form |
- CTET Application 2018 Date Postponed- New date will be announced soon
- APTET Admit Card Exam Schedule 2018
- AP TET Online Application 2018 |Download Notification and Apply Online|
- Download HTET Result | Haryana TET Exam Result Released
- CTET Application Correction Process Start | CTET Latest Updates
- UTET Old Paper |Download TET Previous Exam Solved Paper from Here|
- Uttarakhand TET Exam Syllabus