Admit Card have been issued by Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) for the D.El.Ed written entrance examination 2017. The concerned candidates can download their admit card for D.El.Ed exam from the official website of UBSE to till date on April 15, 2017. Uttarakhand D.El.Ed. written examination will be held on 15th April, 2017 in various examination centers of Uttarakhand. To download the admit card, the candidate can get his name and date of birth information by filling in the requested place in the UBSE website.
D.El.Ed. Admit Card for Written Entrance Examination:
Candidates who are going to participate in written examination of Uttarakhand D.El.Ed (DELD) on April 15, 2017, must download their call letter before the test date. Because, the entry letter will not be send to any other medium. Candidates will be entitled to join the said examination through the admission form. In case of absence of admission letter, the candidate will not be allowed to join the examination. Therefore, the candidates download their admit card from the official website of the UBSE and read and follow the prescribed instructions in it and participate in the examination while complying. The entrance test date of the two-year D.El.Ed diploma has been ensured on Saturday 15th April, 2017 by Uttarakhand School Education Council (UBSE) Ramnagar. This test will run from 10:00 to 12:30 in the morning session. Examination center has been allotted to the candidates by the department at various government centres across Uttarakhand. This information you can get through the Admit Card. Before joining the examination, please read the important instructions given in the admit card.
Important Instruction Regarding D.El.Ed Entrance Exam:
Candidates may appear at the examination center 45 minutes before the examination begins on the examination date. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Room 30 minutes after the start of the examination. It is compulsory to bring the Admit Card with you to sit in the examination. No candidate will be included in the examination without admission card. Keep the entrance letter in your possession for future records. Use only black or blue ink’s hard point pen to fill the OMR answer sheet. The use of pencil is forbidden. Candidates in the examination center are not allowed to carry mobile, calculator, digital clock etc. If any candidate is found using the improper means in the examination, then legal proceedings will be taken against him. And he/she will be denied examination. Candidates in the examination are being included on the basis of the facts presented by them. And his/her candidature is highly formal. Before attending the examination, make sure that they are not less than 19 years of age and not more than 30 years on July 1, 2017. Candidates of reserved category will be given exemption in the maximum age limit according to the mandate of the Department of Personnel. Candidates must have got graduation qualification before October 27, 2016. The candidate must have permanent resident of the State and registered in the employment office of the belonging district till 30 November 2016. The final selection process will be finalised after examined by the certificates of successful candidates. On the basis of wrong information, the candidature selection will be cancelled by selection committee. If a candidate has an Admit Card without a photo, then bring his 2 latest photos at the examination center.
Latest Released Admit Cards:
- NIOS DLED Admit Card 2018 Available for Download
- UPSSSC- Online Form, Recruitment Notification, Admit Card & Result
- UKPSC Admit Card 2018 | Download Latest Released Admit Card |
- SSC Delhi Police SI Admit Card 2018, CAPF, ASI & CISF Admit Card
- West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment Notification Admit Card
- SSC CGL Exam Notification 2018 Released, Apply Online
- Railway Admit Card- Download RRB Group-D Exam Admit Card 2018
- HNBGU EDRP CBCS Exam Result, Admit Card 2018
- HPSSSB Admit Card 2018 | HPSSSB Sign In Admit Card|
- HPSSSB Recruitment Notification 2018 | Apply Online at www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- CISF Admit Card 2018 | Download CISF Constable Driver Admit Card |
- BSSC Stenographer Job Recruitment Admit Card | Bihar Steno Vacancies |
- SSC GD Constable Exam 2018- Online Form, Recruitment, Admit Card & Result
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2018 Download at SSC.NIC.IN
- Rajasthan Police Admit Card | Download Constable Exam Admit Card |