Uttarakhand Medical Services Selection Board (UKMSSB) recruitment notification has been released for selection of Dental Surgeon (Medical Officer), Emergency Medical Officer vacancies in Doon Hospital / Doon Medical College- Dehradun. UKMSSB has been released Three type job recruitment notification, first for Emergency Medical Officer posts, second for Allopathic Medical Officer posts and third Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Post. Those recruitment selection process being together. Candidate only applies for one application form because those recruitment have been merged. Interested candidates can download detailed latest official notification to given below download link in PDF format. All details regarding UKMSSB vacancies notification is given in below.
- 1 UKMSSB Medical Officer Application Date:
- 2 Uttarakhand UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Recruitment Vacancy Detail
- 3 Dental Surgeon Additional Recruitment:
- 4 Written Examination Result
UKMSSB Medical Officer Application Date:
Uttarakhand Medical Services Selection Board (UKMSSB) has extended the date of application in relation to the appointment of the post of Medical Officer. Interested candidates can now apply online for these posts by November 30. It is to be known that the release was made by the Uttarakhand Medical Services Selection Board for appointment on 712 posts. This opportunity will be very useful for those candidates who have been deprived of applying to these posts and they can send their applications to the UK MSSB by November 30. The detailed information regarding the release is given in this article.
Uttarakhand UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Recruitment Vacancy Detail
Uttarakhand state in compliance with the mandate issued by the Government Medical Services Selection Board, Dehradun Uttarakhand cadre dental service under the ordinary grade Dental Surgeon is selected from the 53 vacancies for direct recruitment has been released. Total 53 number Dental Surgeon vacancies notification has been released under this recruitment notification. Which will be filled 39 posts by general category candidates. 09 posts are reserved for Schedule caste (SC) category candidates and 04 posts are vacant for other backward class (OBC) category candidates. Under this recruitment, one post is reserved for Scheduled Tribes (ST) category candidates.
Dental Surgeon Additional Recruitment:
Uttarakhand Government also released additional recruitment notification for 150 additional posts of Dental Surgeon. These will be filled after above recruitment according to merit based on candidates. Under this recruitment process, 94 number of posts will be filled through general category candidates. 29 posts are vacant for Schedule Caste (SC) category candidates and 21 posts are vacant or reserved for other backward class (OBC) category candidates. 06 posts are reserved for Scheduled Tribes category candidates. The above number of vacancies, reservations and may increase or decrease the number of horizontal reservation. A total of 203 vacancies in both the above releases the selection process is being operated simultaneously.
UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Application Process:
For the Uttarakhand Dental Surgeon job, one candidate can apply for one post only. If a candidate sends the 2 applications form, the only one applications will be accepted by recruitment authority. Who application will be accepted, If any gaps caused to records or examination fee, the application may be rejected. Candidates can apply for this recruitment only offline and application may be download through Uttarakhand Medical Services Selection Board (UKMSSB) official website at www.ukmssb.org. The last date for submission offline application is 5 November 2016. After this date not will be accepted any application. By hand application also will be not accepted by Board. All attachment according to required must be completed. For detailed information, the candidate should be read UKMSSB official notification carefully. Candidate must apply to given below step by step process for submitting the application.
- Candidate must read the UKMSSB official notification carefully before applying.
- Visit the UKMSSB official website ukmssb.org or Go to direct link given below in this article and download the application form.
- Download the Application form in PDF format and fill the required information and attached all documents within the application.
- Pay the application fee behalf the UKMSSB through the Demand Draft.
- Submit the application form to registered post on completion of the last date.
Qualification for UKMSSB Dental Surgeon post:
Candidates who apply for posts above the minimum must have a bachelor’s degree in dental surgery. Candidates must be registered in any Dental Council of India. After the selection of the candidate must be registered under Uttarakhand State Dental Council. Candidate will be a preference, who have minimum two-year service in Territorial Army or reached NCC “B” certificate. Age limit for Dental surgeon post is minimum 21 years and maximum 42 years. Age relaxation will be provided as per Government norms. Maximum age relaxation will be provided only for reserve category candidate who limit will have 5 years only. Other reservation will be provided as per Uttarakhand Government reservation policy. For selection to these posts, Uttarakhand settler women, disabled people, dependents of ex-freedom fighters candidates will be provided horizontal reservation as per currently provisions norms determined by the Government.
The application fee for general category and OBC category candidates is fixed Rs 2000. While the SC, ST candidates and disabilities category candidates application fee has been fixed at Rs 1,000. Application fee can pay through Bank draft who will have made from any recognized national public sector Bank.
If you want to check UKMSSB Result, then through the given below link candidates can check and download result notification and live result. Because UKMSSB already released the result of the various examination. So, check detail exam result through the official website-
Important Dates of UKMSSB Recruitment
- Starting date for application submission is 18 September 2016.
- The last date for submission application form and application fee is 5 November 2016.
Written Examination Result
The result of the Dental Surgeon written examination has been declared by Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB). Candidates who have participated in the written test of UKMSSB’s Dental Surgeon on January 22, 2017, can check their examination results. Because the board has uploaded the result of the written examination on 24th June 2017 to the official website. Candidates get the result of their roll number and “Date of Birth” through the link given below. Check and Download Written Exam Result
The answer key for this examination is also issued by the Board. Candidates can match the official answer to the marks of their results of Dental Surgeon exam.
- UPSSSC- Online Form, Recruitment Notification, Admit Card & Result
- SSCKKR Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2018
- SSC SI Recruitment 2018 for Delhi Police, CAPF and CISF
- Dena Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2018
- West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment Notification Admit Card
- Bihar Police SI, ASI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- SSC CGL Exam Notification 2018 Released, Apply Online
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2018 | Haryana Government Job
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018
- HPSSSB Recruitment Notification 2018 | Apply Online at www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- BSSC Stenographer Job Recruitment Admit Card | Bihar Steno Vacancies |
- SSC GD Constable Exam 2018- Online Form, Recruitment, Admit Card & Result
- UP VDO Vacancy- UPSSSC VDO Recruitment Online Application, Admit Card 2018
- Villupuram District Court Recruitment 2018
- RPSC SI Recruitment Notification | Apply Online |