Check Uttarakhand Patwari Recruitment Notification 2017 for 1000 Posts of Patwari / Lekhpal Job Notification under Revenue Department Released by UKPSC Patwari Vacancy Detail information of recruitment process check here
In order to know about the appointment of Patwari or Lekhpal recruitment in Uttarakhand, detailed information about the UK Patwari recruitment application process and appointment process is being given in this article. Soon, the notification will be issued for the Uttarakhand Patwari recruitment 2017 by the government. If you are interested in appointment to the post of Patwari in Uttarakhand, then through this article you can send application form after considering the Patwari recruitment process. This is a recruitment process of the state in which only male candidates can send their applications. The applications for this recruitment process under Uttarakhand Revenue Department will probably depart in July. For this, recruitment notices will be issued by the government. Patwari recruitment process will be under the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC). In this regard, information has been published in various newspapers. Candidates selected under this recruitment process will be provided jobs as Patwari posts under Uttarakhand Revenue Department. It will be a government job under the Government of Uttarakhand, in which, according to various mandates issued by the government, financial and physical facilities will be provided to the candidate.
UK Patwari Recruitment:
Uttarakhand government will be releasing official notification for the Patwari recruitment of over 1000 Patwari or Lekhpal jobs in Uttarakhand. The candidates interested in applying for these vacancies should be completely eligible before applying. Read all the important information regarding these vacancies before applying. The starting date and the last date of applying will be announced as soon as the official notification is out. Age limit, educational qualification, selection process and all the important details regarding these vacancies are given below in this post.
Eligibility for Patwari Job:
Age limit: The candidates applying for these vacancies of Lekhapal and Patwari should be a minimum of 18 years. The upper age limit is kept as 28 years. Age relaxation is given to the candidates belonging to the reserved category. The candidates belonging to OBC category will be getting an age relaxation of 3 years on their upper age limit and SC/ST candidates will be getting age relaxation of 5 years. For more details regarding age relaxation, wait for the official notification.
Educational Qualification: The candidates applying should be graduated from a recognized university or college. The candidates should have the passing certificate with them.
Application Process of Uttarakhand Patwari Post:
Only the eligible candidates can apply for these vacancies, the candidates need to first check the eligibility criteria before applying. The candidates need to first open the link attached here www.ukpsc.gov.in. Now go the latest job section and select the vacancy you want to apply here for. Click on apply online and fill the application form properly. Make sure you enter a valid email id and mobile number. Submit all the details after rechecking them. In the end, take a print out of the application form for future use.
the application fee is Rs 300 for the candidates belonging to general and OBC category and Rs 150 for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category. If will made any change in application fee or other detail then the information will be updated here.
The candidates will be selected after passing in Physical Test, Written Test and Medical Test. The candidates passing these tests will be going in for document verification and training and then will be filling these vacancies.
Entry Exam for Patwari:
Physical Test is organized in the form of an entry exam for Patwari posts. It is necessary to first pass the physical test for Patwari posts. To complete the minimum criteria in the physical test, the candidate has to pass a physical examination. The minimum criteria are set by the Examination Authority for this test. The candidates who complete these criteria according to the necessary guidelines are considered eligible for the next examination i.e. written examination of Patwari. And such candidates will be able to participate in the UK Patwari written examination.
Patwari Written Examination:
Candidates passing the Patwari Physical Test are called in Patwari written examination. This test is based on multiple choice questions. This has to be completed under the prescribed time limit. In this examination, merit list is prepared in the order higher to lowest of marks of candidates. Candidates receiving maximum marks have maximum potential for Patwari recruitment.
As soon as the press release will be issued for Uttarakhand Patwari recruitment, accordingly, all the merit and other information will be updated in this article. Candidates, who are still waiting for the Patwari recruitment process to bookmark this article, and after the release of the recruitment notification, read the detailed eligibility of all the qualifications and related procedure to the particular article. This article will also be given a link to the official notification of Uttarakhand Patwari recruitment, through which you can easily download official notification. For more details visit the official website of UKPSC.
Other Latest Recruitments:
- ESIC UP, Delhi, MP, Bihar, Rajasthan Online Form 2019
- DDA Recruitment Notification Online Form 2019
- ESIC Paramedical Online Form
- UP NHM Staff Nurse & ANM Recruitment
- JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment
- Allahabad High Court ARO & APS Recruitment 2018
- IB Recruitment 2018 | MHA IB Security Assistant Vacancy
- Bihar Police SI, ASI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Uttarakhand UKMSSB Recruitment | UKMSSB Vacancies Notification |
- GPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
- UPSSSC- Online Form, Recruitment Notification, Admit Card & Result
- SSCKKR Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2018
- SSC SI Recruitment 2018 for Delhi Police, CAPF and CISF
- Dena Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2018
- West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment Notification Admit Card
- SSC CGL Exam Notification 2018 Released, Apply Online
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2018 | Haryana Government Job
- HPSSSB Recruitment Notification 2018 | Apply Online at www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- BSSC Stenographer Job Recruitment Admit Card | Bihar Steno Vacancies |
- SSC GD Constable Exam 2018- Online Form, Recruitment, Admit Card & Result
- UP VDO Vacancy- UPSSSC VDO Recruitment Online Application, Admit Card 2018
- Villupuram District Court Recruitment 2018
- RPSC SI Recruitment Notification | Apply Online |
- Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment Notification 2018
- JSSC Recruitment 2018 | Latest Jharkhand SSC Job Notification |
- KPSC Recruitment 2018 | Karnataka Group-B and Group-C Vacancies |
- SSC MP Region Notification | Admit Cards, Results and Recruitment Notifications of MP Region |
- MPPSC Job Recruitment Notification 2018
- SSC Stenographer Grade-C and Grade-D Examination | Recruitment Notification 2018 |
- UP NRHM Recruitment