Check Uttarakhand Technical University (UTECH) UG, PG, UKSEE Results 2017 through the official website @uktech.ac.in. You can also download the Uttarakhand UKTECH results of the written examination, annual results, semester results to given below direct link to this article.
Uttarakhand UKTECH / UTU Results 2017:
Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) has Conducted UKSEE 2017 exam (UG/PG) for the candidates interested in admission in BTech, MCA (Lateral Entry), B.Tech (Lateral Entry), B Pharmacy (Lateral Entry courses). UKSEE 2017 Exam was held by UKTECH on 13th & 14th May 2017. The results were to be declared on 24th of May but are delayed due to some reasons. Now the candidates can check their results for the examination via online through the official website @uktech.ac.in. There are 31 colleges of engineering, 14 colleges of Pharmacy, 35 business schools and 12 hotel management and computer application colleges where admission will be made by the candidates after passing this examination. All the information regarding the results and these vacancies are given below in this post.
UKTECH / UTU UG and PG Results 2017:
Uttarakhand Technical University (UKTECH / UTU) Examination Results of Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) Examination can check with detailed through this article. Information on the issue of the examination results will be updated from time to time in this article. Exam programs based on different subjects related to undergraduate and post graduate are organized by Technical University every year. The results of these examinations are issued through the official website of the University from where candidates can get their exam results by recording their serial numbers and other important information. Link to the official website of the Uttarakhand Technical University is given at the end of this article. Through which you will be connected directly to the university website. At the end of the article will be connected to the official website by pressing the button on the green link given.
How to Check Results of UKTECH (UTECH) UG / PG /UKSEE 2017?
Candidates can check their results online only once the results are out. The candidates can check their result by following these simple steps. The candidates need to first log in to the official website of UKTECH (www.uktech.ac.in). Select the category you want to check your results for. Enter your roll number and date of birth and submit the details. Your result will appear on the screen, save it and print it for future use.
UKTECH Selection Process:
There will be a merit list prepared after the results are out for every individual subject. Once the results are out the cut off will also be out and the candidates getting marks more than the cut off marks or the candidates present in the merit list will be selected. Then there will be counseling on 3rd week of June. Candidates will be selected over there. Stay tuned for the counseling date and fixtures.
Latest Released Results:
- HP TET Result 2018 Released
- WBRESULTS NIC IN- Get Latest West Bengal Examination Results
- UPSSSC- Online Form, Recruitment Notification, Admit Card & Result
- DBRAU Agra Result 2018- Check and Download Result
- HNBUMU Nursing Exam Result and Answer key of Uttarakhand ANM, GNM, BSc and MSc Nursing Check At hnbumu.ac.in
- Uttarakhand Nursing Exam Result | B.Sc., M.Sc., ANM, GNM Nursing Counselling Merit List and Cut-Off at www.hnbumu.ac.in |
- UP ANM GNM Nursing Exam Result
- HP TECH Result 2018 | Check HPTSB, HP PAT & HP LEET Result |
- UBTER Exam Results | Latest Released Results, Written Exam Marks and Final Selection List |
- RVUNL Result 2018 | Check Legal Officer and GEN Junior Engineer Exam Result |
- NEHU Result, Admission and Entrance Test 2018
- Uttarakhand HNBGU B.Ed. Entrance Exam Result 2018 | Answer Key and Cut-Off Merit |
- RPSC Exam Result |Check Rajasthan Public Service Commission Latest Released Results|
- HPBOSE Exam Results |Check and Download HPBOSE Competitive Exam Results|
- HP D.El.Ed Result 2018 | CET D.El.Ed Entrance Exam Result, Answer Key and Cut-Off Check at www.hpbose.org |