Uttarakhand Livestock /Animal Husbandry Department has released notification for recruitment of 116 Veterinary pharmacists for Uttarakhand government animal Hospitals. The offline application has been invited before 23 January 2017 at the office of Director, Livestock Department, Pashudhan Bhawan Mothrowala Dehradun.
Interested candidates can download detailed official notification to Livestock department official website at www.ahd.uk.gov.in and after confirmation to all eligibility download application form and apply before the last date. Candidate must be registered in Uttarakhand Pharmacist Council and employment office in any district of Uttarakhand. Reservation will be provided as per Uttarakhand state government norms. If you want to apply for Uttarakhand Veterinary pharmacist job then must be read given below detailed information regarding application process and recruitment process.
Eligibility for Uttarakhand Veterinary Pharmacist Job:
- Candidate must be complete Intermediate in Science stream from any recognized Board.
- Candidate should be successfully completed Pharmacy diploma recognized organization or institute.
- Candidate must be registered in Uttarakhand Pharmacy Council up to last date of application submission.
- Candidate must be registered in an Employment office in any district of Uttarakhand and should be registration valid before the last date of application submission date.
- Preference will be provided for NCC B certificate if candidate has
- The minimum period of 2 years of service in Indian army or Territorial Army.
Application Process for Pharmacist Post:
Candidates who want to apply for Uttarakhand Pharmacist post, follow the given below process for apply-
- Visit the Uttarakhand livestock official website@ ahd.uk.gov.in and click on recruitment link on the home page.
- After that new page will be opened in a window. Click on Veterinary pharmacist advertisement link of 22 December 2016.
- Recruitment notification will be opened in new window.
- Read carefully detailed advertisement and check all eligibility criteria and other information. In the below side of advertisement, the application form for pharmacist recruitment will be given them.
- Download and print the application form
- Fill the application form carefully and attached all supporting documents related to qualification and category.
- Paste your recent photograph in the application form and an attached bank draft of application fee.
- Send the application form to registered post or speed post in given below address.
Address for Application Form:
Director, Uttarakhand Livestock Department, Pashudhan Banwan, Mothrowala- Dehradun, PIN-248115
Last Date for Submission of Application form – 27 January 2017